To: ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
Subject: Bright Frame Finder (Was: Clean a Summarit)
From: Jeff Benedict <raoul@olympus.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 1994 20:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

On Sun, 17 Apr 1994 ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu wrote:

> Also, I (and I guess zillions of people) am looking for a not-too-expensive
> bright frame finder for a 35mm lens. Leitz or another brand ok. Brassing ok
> since it would be used, not necessarily displayed! I had an M3 but decided
> to go to screw mount and now I use a IIIg with 50mm 1.8 Canon and 35mm 3.5
> Summaron, 90mm Elmar and .... flashbulbs (till they last).

Nice vintage stuff... I have the 1.8 Canon- nice piece o' glass.

I have a Nikkor Multi-finder- paid $100 in avarage user condition.

Try calling one of those outfits in Shutterbug that handles Russian stuff.
 I've seen Russian multifinders for about $100 that look a lot like an
Imarect.  Worth a look..

Jeff