To: leica-users
From: ioannis@sce.carleton.ca (Ioannis Lambadaris)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 92 12:47:41 EDT

I am posting this request for a second time (the first one may have
passed unnoticed..).
Sometime back someone in this group bought an older ranfgefinder
with a fixed lens (I think it was a Minolta Himatic or something similar)
and he was able to remove the photocell from the lightmeter of this camerqa.
I am in a similar situation having a camera with an old photocell which needs
replacement. I would very much appreciate the advice of this netter. PLEASE
e-mail me if possible.
Thank you,
John.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (No Subject)