To: leica-users, steve@helix.nih.gov
Subject: Re: Used equipment dealers
From: kbb0@gte.com (Kevin Burke)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1992 09:22:09 -0400

I lived in Connecticut for 5+ years and got to know a couple of the
folks at Tamarkin's place. Basically, their prices and quality seem to
be consistantly higher than other places I've visited in New York and
Boston. I was amazed at the range of quality in the Ex++/Mint- category
that I saw from other dealers at the most recent photo show here in
Boston. I have not bought anything from Tamarkin's in a while but their
15 day money-back policy always made me feel comfortable.

	- Kevin