To: leica-users
Subject: pardon the technical intrusion
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 92 09:07:43 PDT

I work for Digital. About 25% of the members of the leica-users list
also work for Digital. I base the list on my home computer, not on one
of the computers at work, because I don't want to use
Digital-owned facilities for this. Because my job at Digital involves
the operation of computer networks, my home computer network is actually
connected to Digital's internal network. I'm trying to make sure that
the leica-users mail is not being sent over this link, but rather goes
over external links not paid for by Digital.

I'd like to beg the forgiveness of the non-Digital members of this list,
and ask the Digital folks to forward to me, at NSL::REID, a copy of the
mail message you are now reading, so that I can make sure it is taking
the correct path to reach you.

Brian