[Leica] IMG: Good Friday in Alicante

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Mar 31 00:17:26 PDT 2024

As I usually do, I went to photograph one of the Good Friday processions in the centre of Alicante, by the very impressively named "Real y Muy Ilustre Cofradía de Nuestra Señora de la Soledad de Santa María”. People position themselves along the route an hour or more in advance to get the best view. I had a beer in a nearby bar instead, so I had to deal with the crowd to get a good view. Fortunately, I noticed a woman who had brought a camping chair with her so that she could sit down, and by positioning myself right behind her, I had a reasonably unobstructed view. A selection of the images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024 <https://www.greatpix.eu/Viernes-Santo-2024>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu