[Leica] IMG: Wrocław in springtime

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Mar 29 05:34:40 PDT 2024

Earlier this week, Tuesday morning, I gave a talk at a conference in Warsaw. I took advantage of the trip to Poland to spend the weekend visiting my sister in Wrocław, the city where I was born and where she still lives. As usual, I walked around in the centre and in the neighbourhood where my sister lives, near the modern campus of the local university on the banks of the Odra river and also a short walk from an island housing Wrocław’s cathedral and many other church buildings. As always, I looked for details in the urban space, and there is also some art mixed in—the National Museum of Wrocław had a nice exhibition where a group of young people were invited to select a work from the museum’s permanent collection and write a text to go with the work, or create a collage incorporating the work. It’s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wrocław-March-2024

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu