[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: sunshine, Liège and Les 8 Salopards

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Mar 12 00:25:24 PDT 2024

Week 8 was spent mainly in Liège, the main city of Wallonia in Belgium, a business trip but as always the camera was with me. Besides the people during the meetings, I also have photos from the customs facilities at Liège airport, where the customs inspectors have to deal with tens of millions of package per month. And the week ended with lunch with a group of friends who have adopted the French name “Les 8 Salopards”, loosely translated as “the 8 bastards”. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4261 <https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4261>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu