[Leica] Q vs M unloved ancient only 24mp M240 (et al MP 262 etc)

JAMES HANDSFIELD jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Mar 7 03:52:56 PST 2024

If seriously considering a Q3, check out Leica Store Manchester (England).  Because of pricing policy and exchange rates, the end cost in the US is several hundred dollars under the US price.  I purchased both my M11 bodies from them and saved almost $1,000 each.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net

“Thou shalt not commit nincompoopery.”
— Carl Sandburg