[Leica] Review article of two Light Lens Lab prototype lenses

Richard Clompus rclompus at mac.com
Wed Mar 6 12:29:46 PST 2024

I just published an article in PetaPixel about my experience with two prototype lenses from Light Lens Lab. I use many Leica lenses but I'm always on the lookout for something different and affordable.  There are a growing list of M mount lenses made by new companies - some that are very good and some that are not so good.  I have found LLL’s remakes of historical lenses an interesting business model. I often use Leica’s remake of the 28/5.6 silver Summaron lens that is a joy to use.

I hope you enjoy reading this article as much as I enjoyed reviewing and writing it.

https://petapixel.com/2024/03/05/light-lens-lab-1966-50mm-f-1-2-and-spii-50mm-f-2-review-rare-lenses-recreated/
Light Lens Lab 1966 50mm f/1.2 and SPII 50mm f/2 Review: Rare Lenses Recreated
petapixel.com

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus