[Leica] Tuesday Trees

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:00:00 PST 2024

Greetings to all.  We start with a tree that was planted about the time
Austin decided to not provide services to the African communities  unless
they were on the east side of downtown.  One individual resisted and built
a fine home(now a museum) abutting the university campus.  This tree was
planted in the very early thirties and is not especially large for 90 years:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/poor+soil+for+an+ninety+year+old+tree.jpg.html

Back in Seattle this caught my attention while walking back to our BnB:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/leaves+encroaching+the+sidewalk.jpg.html

The same walk brought this tree into view:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/cedar+branches.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don