[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: from Marolles to Agost

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Mar 2 22:56:56 PST 2024

The weekly blog for the third week of February begins in the Brussels neighbourhood called Marolles where I took a walk on Sunday morning and ends with a delightful dog-and-girl scene on the square of the town Agost where I cycled the following Saturday. In the meantime, there are some informal events at the office, a book fair in the centre of town, and some other odds and ends. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4254

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu