[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: mountains, sea and people

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Jan 30 08:44:05 PST 2024

As indicated in the title, these are the main themes for last week. The people are mainly my colleagues at the office with whom I shared literature and drinks during the week. The mountains are represented by a bicycle ride to the Carrasqueta mountain pass; and the sea is there on two occasions: a drink on the promenade with my daughter during which we were entertained by dogs and windsurfers, and a walk on the beach 500 meters from my house on a morning when the wind was blowing in and the winter light was very nice.

It’s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4226 <https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4226>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws