[Leica] Monday Misc.

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Mon Jan 29 04:09:56 PST 2024

The first and last ones for me, Don. I really like the facial lighting
on the umbrella woman. As a matter of curiosity, what brands of lens
adaptor are you using?

Mind you, she does look apprehensive. It's as if you're about to pounce
and take her Cartier (or is it a replica). I suppose that might be one
way of funding all these lenses we have to buy. And, of course, that
begs the question are those running feet visible under the umbrella
belonging to your accomplice in watch purloining? You can tell us your
technique, we won't tell anyone :-)