[Leica] IMG: the Atlas Mountains and the Agafay desert

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jan 21 09:50:29 PST 2024

During our Christmas trip to Morocco, we spent Christmas Day on an excursion to the Atlas Mountains and the Agafay desert. Sure, it was a bit touristy but it did give us the opportunity to see a bit of Morocco outside the big city. And touristy or not, the villages were charming and the landscapes were beautiful. It was my wife who insisted on doing a day trip like this (usually, guided activities are not my cup of tea), but in retrospect I am glad we did it. A small gallery of 46 pictures is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-day-in-the-Atlas-Mountains-25-December-2023

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu