[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: pinhole, Brussels, the beach, and much else

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Feb 24 00:55:04 PST 2024

This is my longest PAW in some time (57 images), and also the most diverse in terms of equipment (4 different cameras, one of which is MF film), subjects ranging from Eri to the beach to the landscapes I see while cycling to the Ixelles neighbourhood of Brussels, and much else. This trip to Brussels was different from my usual work trips—it was a private trip, so I did not go to the EU quarter where I usually spend most of my time in Brussels. Instead, I spent a lot of time looking at art exhibitions (topic of a future gallery) as well as walking around Ixelles, a part of Brussels I am quite attached to for a variety of reasons, not least that it was my first home when I arrived in Brussels from New Jersey in May 1995.

It’s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4242

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws