[Leica] Will be putting stuff for sale for product development

Richard Man richard at imagecraft.com
Tue Apr 30 14:26:28 PDT 2024

I am making an artist (which of course includes photographers) product. I
will probably have to dig into my IRA to continue development. So to delay
that, I'm going to put up camera equipment for sale, including Leica,
Hasselblad, some 4x5 and 8x10 lenses.

Here's the Elevator Pitch, FWIW
------------------------------

ImageCraft Analytics
*By Artists, for Artists · Gallery, Data Analytics, Rights Protection*

ImageCraft Analytics is a user-friendly platform for hosting creative works
such as artwork and photography. We've designed a seamless experience where
you can upload images and use them in our “no-effort” dynamic galleries, as
well link them on social media sites and in email.

Artist-Centric Experience
Our webapp is designed with artists in mind; our dashboard provides a clear
summary of your tracking logs, ensuring that you have full visibility into
your audience engagement. You can customize your avatar, your galleries,
and image presentation with different themes, color schemes, or font
choices. From a fun pink "Barbie" look to a professional "New York Gallery"
look, the choice is yours.

Auto Galleries
You only need to upload your images, and our app does the rest. When a
visitor views your site, as a default, we will present your most recent
images and your most popular images, with random ordering so that the
gallery looks fresh each time someone visits. There is a lot of
customization possible, e.g. which categories you want to emphasize, what
color schemes to use, and more. Instead of sending just your Instagram
link, you can send interested people to a dynamic gallery!

Image Tracking
If you are interested in tracking who sees your images or visits your
gallery, we can generate any number of image and gallery links so that each
link can be tracked separately. For example, you might want to see whether
posting on Instagram produces more visibility than sending a link with an
email, or you may want to see if an email recipient has actually viewed the
image.

Human Interactions
Our tracking service goes beyond standard analytics. We actively identify
and filter out known bots, such as those from sources like OpenAI and
Midjourney, to ensure your data reflects genuine human interactions. We
also crawl the web and look for unauthorized use of your images, and with
the embedded information, you can track the source it came from.

Invisible Watermarks
If you are interested in rights protection, your images are tagged with
(optional) visible and multiple invisible watermarks. If you sell a copy of
an image, you can generate a unique watermark in that copy containing a
personal note, e.g. the purchaser information. Thereafter, if you find a
suspicious version of the image in the wild, you can check whether it’s
been licensed for use and by whom.

Anti Generative / AI measures
We will be incorporating anti- generative AI scraping features such as
Glaze or similar algorithms. With this feature, you can ensure that your
images will not be used to train generative AI without your consent. The
“glazing” is renewed periodically to protect against the latest gen/AI
algorithms.

*Join us today and take control of your creative journey with confidence.*

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com