[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: mostly Paris

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Apr 29 10:37:29 PDT 2024

I was in Paris in early April for meetings at the OECD, and I have already posted my gallery from the city. But as usual, I held back some pictures, especially involving people and the work I was there for, for the weekly blog. There are happy people, hard-working people, and just people, and of course some of the urban details I always look for. One of the images, no. 35, I have re-worked following a suggestion from a list member (I included it in the gallery also). It’s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4297

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu