[Leica] IMG: back to Aarhus

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Apr 28 10:23:33 PDT 2024

Last week I spent a couple of days in my hometown in Denmark, Aarhus. Besides the city itself, there are some photos from the countryside to the south of Aarhus, and also from the usual visit to the ARoS Museum of Modern Art, one of the great art institutions of Northern Europe. I have not lived in Aarhus since leaving the city in August 1983 to go to Puerto Rico and start a new life on the other side of the Atlantic, but it will always be home to me.

A gallery of 75 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Aarhus-April-2024

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws