[Leica] My contribution this week

Frank Filippone bmwred735i at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:17:47 PDT 2024

There are few images that I remember for our group... these with the Noctilux will add to that collection. I remember, after i first joined, many many
years go, that someone did a shot of his kid playing the fall in the leaves. Swirling leaves.... wonderful shot. The shooter was a Techie (IT guy?)
that was living in New Jersey, and went next to live in Europe. Jesse, was that you? Kid in question would be a young adult by now....

.I had a Nocti for a while, but was never able to reproduce these kinds of shots. I love them....

My admiration.... nicely done.