[Leica] IMG: a couple of days in Paris

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Sat Apr 13 03:37:03 PDT 2024

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for showing these. I learnt something: I wouldn't normally have
gone for a sculpture like L'arbre aux Mille voix, but having looked at
the close-up, I get it.

I think that Contrast migh be cropped so that the statue is a little
more towards the centre if possible (perhaps remove the area at the
extreme left and trim Chloe a bit too. Then in B&W?

Peter

On 12/04/2024 20:25, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> I was in Paris last week for meetings at the OECD, something I always enjoy. I was there Thursday and Friday, and stayed until Saturday afternoon so as to enjoy the city a bit. Most of the photos are from that Saturday, but there are also some from Thursday and Friday from the OECD and the surrounding 16th arrondissement, the poshest area of Paris. There is also some great contemporary art from the Pinault Collection. It is all here:
>
> https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Paris-April-2024

> Nathan
>

> Nathan Wajsman
> photo at frozenlight.eu