[Leica] Darkroom work in progres

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:58:42 PDT 2024

Peter, Thanks again! I’ve took the shoot of the picture on the tray on a shadow area  to avoid the reflecting lights, in my opinion the original print is like do you say, a little lighter and it tells the atmosphere light of the living scene.

I never heart about such product, in my process before to put the prints on the hot press I put a very little bit of moisturizer on the latest bath, I think that gives a little bit bright the copy.

Cheers
Lluis