[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: work and play in Poland

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Oct 20 21:39:21 PDT 2023

Between having taken many pictures during my week-long trip to Poland in September, a lot of work after returning, and a 2-week visit by my sister that ended this Monday, I have built up a backlog of photos to post in my weekly blog. But I am now finally getting through the backlog, and so here is my weekly blog for the week of September 10th-16th, which I spent in Kraków and then Wrocław, my native city. I have previously posted galleries from the two cities, but as usual, I reserved some photos for the blog, especially various people pictures. There also both Leica images of sorts, since some of the photos were taken with my 90mm Tele-Elmarit mounted on my Fuji X-E3. And there are some film pics too in the mix, made with the Olympus OM4T which came along for the trip as well. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4102

(Heading to Barcelona this morning to meet up with Lluis and visiting Geoff from Australia)

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu