[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:09:49 PST 2023

Food, bikes and wonderful scenery.  What is not to like?  After viewing
your collection of photos I look outside after returning home last week
and almost long for the warmer weather I experienced for a few weeks in
California.  Almost.

Thanks for the tour.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson