[Leica] A few more from Yosemite

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:20:22 PST 2023

I added a few to my Flickr page.  All Q3 shots.

I have photographed a group or Aspen trees from the Swinging Bridge for
years trying different things.   Well, this year's extra run-off seems
to have done a bit of pruning on my mini-grove.  Only one tree left
standing and quite a few totally gone.

Yosemite Swinging Bridge-1000612.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53321706822/in/album-72177720312473288/>

The oak trees were pretty showy this year.  Usually we are too early for
them, but we lucked out this year.

Yosemite Chapel-1000636.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53322928204/in/album-72177720312473288/>

And behind the La Conte memorial I found quite a few nice ones. I had
never ventured behind there as there was never a good "show".

Yosemite Chapel-1000636.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53322928204/in/album-72177720312473288/>

And a shot after sunset from Glacier Point.  The actual sunset fizzled
out but we waited and about 10 minutes after, some light reached a few
peaks in the distance and an almost full moon was an added bonus.

Glacier Point Yosemite-1000677.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53321709202/in/album-72177720312473288/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson