[Leica] Half Dome over Merced

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:36:52 PST 2023

A view from our "Secret Spot" of Half Dome on our fist evening in
Yosemite.  Was hoping the sun would peak through, but got this instead.
A two shot panorama top/bottom for full disclosure, as the Q3 was not
wide enough to capture enough foreground and space above Half Dome in
one shot.

Yosemte Secret Spot-1000513-Pano.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53320369362/in/dateposted/>

Comments welcome

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson