[Leica] Some Yosemite shots

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:33:44 PST 2023

Been slow to work on my photos since I returned.  Too busy with
medical/school stuff.

A lot of the time we were there they were conducting control burns, so
there was lots of smoke in the air.  Of course, if you were close to the
burn it was pretty thick.  I stopped at a viewpoint for Cathedral Rock
and thought why not take a few shots then convert them to B&W and see if
they resemble natural fog/haze.  What do you think?

First pair:

Yosemte Cathedral Meadow-5965-2.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53321593634/in/album-72177720312473288/>

Yosemte Cathedral Meadow-5965.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53321593364/in/album-72177720312473288/>

Second pair.

Yosemte Cathedral Meadow-5968-2.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53320370652/in/album-72177720312473288/>

Yosemte Cathedral Meadow-5968.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53321475613/in/album-72177720312473288/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson