[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Nov 8 12:00:15 PST 2023

Slowly I am working my way through the backlog, and I have now reached the first week of October. My sister and brother-in-law came to visit me for 2 weeks, as they do every year, to celebrate my sister’s birthday, October 13th, in the Alicante sunshine. As is evident from these photos, October is still very much a beach weather month, and with most tourists gone, it is really perfect for my sister, since by now the weather in Poland (where they live) is decidedly autumnal. I managed to take a couple of days off during the week, and we drove around to various places they like—Villajoyosa, Santa Pola, the centre of Alicante—so many of the scenes you will have seen before in my blogs. But as always, I try to catch some different views, so have a look here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4127

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu