[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: Ukraine in Busot, backyard BBQ, art at the office

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Nov 5 00:02:56 PDT 2023

A mixed bag of cycling and office life during the last week of September, including a Ukraine fundraising event in Busot, a BBQ with our friends, a linocutting workshop at the office, saying goodbye to our trainees and welcoming the new intake, and even some film pictures at the end, made on a new (for me) slow B&W film, Adox HR50. Lots of people having a good time in this week’s blog.

It’s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4123 <https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4123>

Nathan (in major catch-up mode this weekend)

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu