[Leica] A few more from Yosemite

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 11:59:55 PDT 2023

I see the campground is closed again due to flooding.  We lucked out.
Here are a few more of the abundant flow in the Merced River a bit west
of the valley floor along highway 140.  Perhaps too much water.

Merced Canyon Hwy 140-4363.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/52900882325/in/photostream/>

Merced Canyon Hwy 140-4369.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/52900937148/in/dateposted/>

A little bit closer

Merced Canyon Hwy 140-4371.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/52899920077/in/photostream/>

B&W conversion

Merced Canyon Hwy 140-4371-2.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/52900493411/in/photostream/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson