[Leica] Playing with a Leica IIIF RD

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Fri May 5 15:09:44 PDT 2023

For me "Two Beers" and in "El Born".

In some of the others either the developing or the exposure has left it
to bright for me.

Were you using a light meter?

The rendition of the bench in "El Born" is well-handled with the
Industar and the D75.

Glad to see that you are using the IIIf again. I am off to the Luberon
again next week and you are making me think about taking mine,
especially as Malcolm still has the M3!

Regards,

Peter

On 05/05/2023 18:39, Lluis Ripoll via LUG wrote:
> With Leica IIIF Red Dial and a lens Industar 55mm f 2.8, film for the test was Kentmere 400 developed on D-76  1:1
>
> The lens is a bad one but the 70 years camera performs well
>
> A rare observer
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2023F050232.jpg.html>
>
> In “El Born”
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2023F050220.jpg.html>
>
> Trees
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2023F050226.jpg.html>
>
> Two Beers
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2023F050230.jpg.html>
>
> Ready for a trip
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2023F050205.jpg.html>
>
> Three+1
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2023F050207.jpg.html>
>

> Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis

Dr. Peter Dzwig