[Leica] Peppers

Christopher Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Tue Mar 7 05:30:44 PST 2023

I like the shapes and the light, but not the background. Weston shot his inside a metal funnel, if I remember right. The reason was to give a seamless, plain background. Camera stores sell rolls of matte-surfaced solid colored paper called "Seamless Background Paper." Its made in a lot of colors; plus black, white, and some shades of gray. Commercial photographers use it for product photography because you can pull it down behind the subject and then onto the table under the subject to give a smooth seamless background. The paper is tick and durable; it can be reused until it gets dirty, then you just pull more off the roll. That would work perfectly for your peppers!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio