[Leica] No Leica content, I am a Hugo Finalist!

Richard Man richard at richardman.photo
Fri Jul 28 12:25:22 PDT 2023

Some of you might remember that I have been doing multiple portrait
projects with large format 4x5 film in the last 8+ years, and some of you
have given me emotional and even financial support (THANK YOU!). I am very
excited to announce that I am a Hugo Finalist in the "Best Fan Artist"
category this year. The Hugo Awards are the most prestigious awards in the
science fiction and fantasy genre. You can read more about this here:

https://richardman.photo/2023/07/2023-hugo-finalist/

Keep clicking that shutter!

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"