[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: back to the past, sort of: film!

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jul 26 12:29:42 PDT 2023

My blog for the first week of July has 18 photos. It is quite unique because 12 of those are shot on film—this is the first time in about 20 years that I have  posted a PAW with more than half of the pics being fim, all shot with the Leica M2 to make it even more LUGgy. The photos were mostly taken at the office and during a farewell dinner for a Swedish colleagues. There are also some cycling pics at the end, as usual. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4035

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu