[Leica] Americans and the flag...

Duane Birkey dbirkey at reachbeyond.org
Fri Jul 7 14:58:22 PDT 2023

Where I come from in the US...  The flag represents freedom and liberty more than anything....   We would obviously say that the more you love your country... the more you love, respect, and display the flag...  For us it is our national symbol...   This is also true for many countries in the Americas.

It is also important to note that our national anthem tells a story that revolves around the flag itself...  so that further elevates the flag in its importance and stature in our culture...

To get this back on topic.....    Does Leica ever sell flags?   : )

Duane