[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: the first week of 2023

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Jan 10 22:55:10 PST 2023

I have now begun the 23rd year of posting weekly pictures. The new year began pretty much as the old year ended, with getting together with friends, cycling, eating and drinking. There was a bit of work too, but not much, since our office was closed on Jan. 2nd, the Three Kings’ Day is a public holiday, and most people were still on vacation. So lots of time to enjoy life. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3858

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu