[Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/2/23: testing an Olympus-to-Panasonic lens adapter

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Feb 1 22:14:43 PST 2023

I own a number of excellent “vintage” lenses from Leica and Olympus and Fuji and Panasonic digital bodies. Of those digital bodies, the Panasonic GX80 works especially well as a platform for the old lenses, because it automatically switches from AF to MF when a non-AF lens is mounted, and its focusing aid works well too. Yesterday I received an adapter to mount my Olympus Zuiko lenses on the Panasonic, and set out to test the f2/85mm on my favourite subject in the office, under rather demanding conditions, wide open at close distance. It works:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-cphDb3n/A

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu