[Leica] A few more from the trip

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 15:25:47 PST 2023

Spent the first night in Bend, OR.  Here is a last minute shopper with
her companion.

Shopping in Bend-1000884.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53420019302/in/album-72177720313634379/>

"I'll have a blue, Christmas without you....."  Walking around
Gardnerville, NV

Gardnerville Christmas Lights-1000900.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53421366815/in/album-72177720313634379/>

North of Mono Lake before we descended into that fog for a hairy drive.

Mono Lake Fog-6435.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53421261044/in/album-72177720313634379/>

Another drive-by at 1/4 second going over Satus Pass at the start of our
trip. Let the Nikon get in on the fun.

Satus Pass Abstracts-6421.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/53420022267/in/album-72177720313634379/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson'