[Leica] Elliot Erwitt

Keith Wessel keith at wesselphoto.com
Tue Dec 5 17:41:47 PST 2023

I posted a couple photos I took of Elliot Erwitt in 1987

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/krwessel/ellioterwitt/1746-4904+copy.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/krwessel/ellioterwitt/1746-4904+copy.jpg.html>

Thirty years later I had an opportunity to go to a show with Erwitt photos on one side and HCB on the other.  Erwitt used one room to feature Andre S. Solider.  I must say he had amusing photos in that room.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/photography/article/9687/1/the-art-of-andre-s-solidor-aka-elliott-erwitt <https://www.dazeddigital.com/photography/article/9687/1/the-art-of-andre-s-solidor-aka-elliott-erwitt>