[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: mostly Rzeszów

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Aug 28 14:13:56 PDT 2023

I posted my gallery from the trip to SE Poland last week, but as always, I saved some of the images, especially the people pictures, for the weekly blog. So if there is a common theme this time, it is people enjoying themselves, eating, drinking and just being out and about, in Alicante and in Rzeszów. There is also some interesting Polish art, exhibited in what used to be a synagogue until the Nazi put an end to Jewish life in this part of Poland. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4062

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu