[Leica] People at the local festival of the Gracia neighborhood

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Aug 23 22:04:01 PDT 2023

Great series, amigo. I will not pick a favourite, the power of the set is the collection of images.
As for the last one, I can understand that people in Barcelona are fed up, especially given the low-end tourism from places like the UK that it seems to attract, and the damage caused by AirBnB. Madrid is much less affected because it does not attract that type of tourism—it has no beaches, and the chavs do not go to the Prado. One other city similarly affected is Amsterdam, where the local government has taken the step of running an ad campaign in the UK discouraging the young tourists who come to the city to get drunk and smoke pot.

Un abrazo,

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu