[Leica] Leica lens quality as a forerunner to another "lens" race.

Frank Filippone bmwred735i at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 10:10:21 PDT 2023

It is reported that some of the SL lenses are made in Japan.  I suspect the same for the Q lenses.

This is a subset of the things Leica has made by others.  It brings in revenue without have a material effect on R+D.

It does not have to ( nor should it) be THE BEST.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com