[Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: More LR AI denoise experience....

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Apr 29 06:20:05 PDT 2023

I know the hardware is modest—Mac mini with 8 GB—but it should be enough according to the specs. I suspect it had more to do with the file—it says somewhere that not all RAW formats are supported, and probably my Panasonic GX80 is in that category.

Anyway, the images that really need this kind of treatment are my film scans, and those I process with Topaz Photo AI (on another Mac, with more oomph).

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu