[Leica] Turnabout is fair play

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:09:34 PDT 2023

Yep, right off the Pacific.  Ahh, you caught me.  My Q2 was not set for
daylight savings time.  I wonder when I updated the firmware a while
back if it changed that setting back to standard time only.  Thanks for
catching that for me.  Good eye.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson