[Leica] A mistake that is kind of interesting

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 16:30:03 PDT 2023

I was stacking photos of a cactus flower I took this AM and it looks a
bit weird.  Kind of sharp and blurry at the same time. The centers of
the flowers turned out nice but the edges of the petals are fuzzy.  Not
sure what happened.  Maybe wind but I did not feel much wind.  I am
going to have to look at each of the 14 shots to see what happened.  Not
my favorite thing to do on my laptop.  Might wait until I get home and
can use a real monitor. But it was interesting enough I thought I'd post
it for comments and maybe someone knows what happened.

Cactus-1001570-Edit.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215@N06/52819540142/in/dateposted/>

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson