[Leica] Sad to hear of Philippe's passing.

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:59:44 PDT 2023

Oh no.  I am so sad to hear this.  I know he has not been well, but had
no idea.  I will surely miss is wonderful photos and kind comments about
my photos.  He will truly be missed. Another one of the old guard is gone.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson