[Leica] IMG: Easter in Alicante

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Apr 10 12:51:45 PDT 2023

I have spent much of the past few days cycling and visiting the Easter processions in Alicante. I went to the centre on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. On Thursday, the highlight was the Last Supper procession, which I photographed near the main train station. On Sunday I went to see the culmination of the Holy Week, with the two processions meeting in front of City Hall, jostling with huge crowds for a decent view. My favourite procession was on Friday, held in a lower-middle-class residential neighbourhood called Carolinas, with only local people in attendance, and a nice and low-key atmosphere. My combined gallery of the three days is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Semana-Santa-in-Alicante-2023/

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu