[Leica] Bodega Montse

Nicolas Vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Sep 28 03:59:45 PDT 2022

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022, Lluis Ripoll via LUG wrote:

> Bodega Montse is one of the oldest Barcelona’s Bodega, 130 years old, actually owned by Javier since 53 years. A Bodega ( a Winery) is a place where wine is sold and also where you can have an aperitif.

Nice pictures!

I also looked at some of the other pictures in your gallery, and saw a
lot of really great pictures from Barcelona and Catalunya!

Thanks for posting them.

(I think I've been subscribed to this list for a long time but it's
going to a separate mail folder and I was not reading it in the last
~10 years until today)

Nicolas