[Leica] OT: playing a slideshow in an endless loop--how?

Meino de Graaf meino at innerside.demon.nl
Sat Sep 24 04:04:52 PDT 2022

In Lightroom it is easy, just create a slideshow from the selected
photos and export it as a video. One of the parameters that can be set
is the time a picture has to be shown. In the export of the video you
can chose the format (72p, 1080p etc). For the display you can use VLC
which can automaticly repeat a mp4 file.

Regards Meino