[Leica] Old film question

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:19:03 PDT 2022

I found a bunch of old Kodak Portra film in my freezer.  It was bought
in 07 and has been in the freezer ever since. The exp date is 8/08.  I
though of digging out my R8 for my upcoming trip and shooting it but was
wondering if you think it might be any good or would I just be wasting
my money on developing costs?  If scanned do you think I could get the
full range of colors from it?  I haven't shot any color film since about
2007 and thought it might be a good exercise in self control.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson