[Leica] IMG: Scotland

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Sep 7 21:26:41 PDT 2022

I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of processing the photographs from my August travels. In late August, my wife and I spent 3 days in beautiful Scotland. We started with a day in Edinburgh (where the Fringe Festival was going on), then drove up to Inverness for the second night, and then the slow way to Glasgow for the third night. We walked around the three cities, of course, but thanks to having a car and the resulting flexibility, we also saw quite a bit of the beautiful Scottish countryside. My main objectives were to see the Highland cows (coos), to drive the length of the two big lakes (Loch Ness and Loch Lomond), and eat haggis. All were accomplished, and more. It’s all here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Scotland-August-2022/

(Because of issues with the frozenlight.eu site, I am now posting my travel galleries on the greatpix.eu site; basically, frozenlight is built on a 20-year old platform, Freeway Express, which has not been updated for several years, and which no longer works on the latest MacOS. Any suggestions for easy-to-use web creation software that can import my existing Frozen Light galleries would be most welcome).

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu